By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine praises the Metropolitan Room for its "warm vibe" and "insightful bookings" and voted it Best Cabaret 2008
. For $39, cozy up at this intimate venue with show tickets, drinks and an appetizer for two people, regularly up to $97. Or for $75, get the same deal for a group of four, regularly up to $194.
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 can spend a night at the Metropolitan Room in the Flatiron District
- This deal includes 2 tickets, 2 drinks and 1 appetizer, regularly $97
- The standard 2-drink minimum is waived as part of this exclusive offer
- For $75, get the same deal for 4 people, regularly $194
- The Metropolitan Room has hosted such jazz legends as Annie Ross, Barb Jungr and Marilyn Maye
Oct. 4, 2012 - Jan. 21, 2013
34 West 22nd St.
(between 5th Ave. & 6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10010
- This Flatiron District establishment has hosted jazz legends like Annie Ross, winner of the prestigious NEA Jazz Masters Award, Barb Jungr, who The New York Times called a "fearless iconoclast" for her creative renditions of Bob Dylan songs, Emmy-nominated jazz pianist Donn Trenner and up-and-coming talent.
- During the show, enjoy two cocktails like the Cosmo-Pear-itan (with Absolut Pears vodka, pear nectar, triple sec and lime juice), the Razzle Dazzle'em (with Svedka raspberry vodka, pomegranate liqueur and acai juice), or glasses of wine or beers. Pair them with one shareable appetizer, like the antipasto plate with assorted cured meats, cheese and breadsticks, or spinach and artichoke dip.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 5, through Jan. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit of 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. No drink minimum required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms