By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the Hudson Valley on horseback with this exclusive deal for a one-hour trail ride for $29 per person. Riders will depart from My Saddle Brook Farm in Walden and receive a guided tour and brief introductory lesson about the basics of riding, regularly $60.
Why we love it
- For $29, take a 1-hour horseback ride in Walden, N.Y., at My Saddle Brook Farm, regularly $60
- The ride is offered year-round and travels through the scenic terrain of the mid-region of the Hudson Valley
- Tours depart daily from 10 a.m. until dusk (riders can reserve a moonlit ride upon request)
- Makes a great outing with friends or family; tours can accommodate groups of up to 6 people
Sept. 23, 2012 - March 25, 2013
My Saddle Brook Farm
163 Berea Rd.
Walden, NY 12586
- Each rider will saddle up and ascend through the scenic mid-region of the Hudson Valley and return to a cup of hot apple cider. The seasoned guides have more than 40 years of collective horseback-riding experience.
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased to make a group excursion. Each ride typically runs with six people, and tours run year-round and depart daily from 10 a.m. until dusk. Call ahead for possible seasonal hours or to reserve a moonlit tour.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 25 through March 25, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone 24 hours in advance. Sessions are subject to weather conditions. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are suggested. Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds. Must be 3 years old or older to use this deal. When making reservations for young children, please specify age when booking. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms