By Annie England
NYC's top contenders compete to be named the city's best burger at the 2014 Time Out New York Battle of the Burger. Save up to 30% on tickets.
Why we love it
- Competitors are Time Out NY Readers' Choice, Critics' Pick and New & Noteworthy restaurants
- Time Out publishes their Best Burger issue Aug. 7; the top chefs compete that night
- Guests feast on tastings from each finalist and complimentary beer
- Deals for both general admission and VIP tickets
Aug. 7, 2014
Battle of the Burger
South Street Seaport
19 Fulton St.
New York, NY 10038
- General admission from 7-9 p.m.: $29 for one person or $55 for two people (reg. $40 per person)
VIP admission from 6-9 p.m.: $49 for one person or $95 for two people (reg. $65 per person)
Admission gets you samples from over a dozen contestants, such as Rare Bar & Grill, Whitehall and Jeepney, as well as complimentary beer from Amstel Light
VIP guests can sip signature cocktails in the Hornblower Lounge and gain one-hour early entry to the event
The fine print
Event takes place on August 7, 2014 from 6-9 p.m. or 7-9 p.m., depending on ticket. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for one or two people.
See all terms