By Travelzoo Staff
Ripley's boasts 32 museums worldwide filled with assorted oddities, rare artifacts and bizarre exhibits. For nearly 40% off, visit the NYC Times Square location.
Why we love it
- New York Magazine Critics' Pick
- See shrunken heads, wax statues, rare fossils and more
- Vouchers are valid any day of the week
- "Walking through Ripley's winding, two-story museum is like browsing the Addams Family's attic" (New York Magazine)
July 1, 2014 - Dec. 31, 2014
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square New York
234 West 42nd St.
(between 7th Ave. and 8th Ave.)
New York, NY 10036
- $79 (reg. $130) for four adult admission (ages 13 and up) to Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square (can also be used for children)
$52 (reg. $65) for two adult admissions
$26 (reg. $32.61) for single adult admission
Children aged 4 and under are free
It takes between one and two hours to explore the museum, and photos and videos are allowed inside. Open 365 days a year.
The fine print
Valid July 1, 2014 - Dec. 31, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Museum is open 365 days a year from 9 a.m.-1 a.m. Last admission is at midnight. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Valid at the NYC location only.
See all terms