By Annie England
The Friars Club Comedy Film Festival is "one of the city's most sharply curated cinema gatherings" (The Wall Street Journal). Save 50% on an all-access pass.
Why we love it
- The festival "takes the funny business seriously" (The Wall Street Journal)
- All-access pass includes entrance to every comedy-star-studded event
- Select parties held at the "legendary" members-only Friars Club (The New York Times)
- Opening night film, "Gravy," is James Roday's directorial debut; cast includes Gabourey Sidibe & Sarah Silverman
April 1, 2014 - April 5, 2014
Friars Club Comedy Film Festival
- For $49 (reg. $99), get an all-access pass to the Friars Club Comedy Film Festival, April 1-5
Screenings of feature films, documentaries and shorts from up-and-coming comedy filmmakers, held at various Midtown theaters (check the schedule here)
Three parties at the Friars Club, home of the infamous Celebrity Roast (dress code applies)
Or, for $5 (reg. $15), snag a ticket to an individual screening: choices include "Gravy," "Bad Johnson," "Cheatin''' and "When Jews Were Funny"
Be sure to check the schedule
for screening times and locations.
The fine print
Valid April 1, 2014 - April 5, 2014. Valid for one person. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms