By Amy Thompson
With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can practice their serves and perfect their backhands at two of the city's best tennis clubs.
Why we love it
- Good for use at both Sutton East and Yorkville tennis clubs
- CBS New York calls Sutton East one of the city's top five courts
- Yorkville --"the little cousin of Sutton East" -- is also one of NYC's best courts (Time Out NY)
- Packages available for players of all levels
Feb. 17, 2014 - July 17, 2014
Sutton East Tennis Club & Yorkville Tennis Club
- For $148 (reg. $325), get a Five-Session Adult Beginner Clinic: Designed for players just starting to play tennis, these hourlong group clinics cover grips, strokes and footwork (limit six players per session)
For $199 (reg. $440), get a package of Five Drill and Play Sessions: Geared at players at a 3.5 playing level or higher, each two-hour session includes one hour of drills and one hour of match play (limit eight players per session)
For $294 (reg. $650), get a 10-Session Adult Beginner Clinic
For $294 (reg. $650), get a 10-Session Adult Advanced Beginner Clinic: Designed for players with some experience; these participants can rally, but need to improve control, spin and power (limit six to eight players per session)
For $374 (reg. $880), get a package of 10 Drill and Play Sessions
for list of current class schedule.
The fine print
Valid Feb. 17, 2014 - July 17, 2014. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Follow voucher instructions on how to redeem. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Players at unsuitable ability levels will be switched to proper level by instructor. Must be 18 or older to participate. Beginner and Advanced Beginner clinics with two signups or fewer will be cancelled 48 hours before scheduled class. Drill & Play classes with three signups or fewer will be cancelled.
See all terms