By Travelzoo Staff
Tickets to "The Ride: Holiday Edition" -- an interactive guided tour that turns the streets of New York City into a festive stage -- are now as much as 40% off.
Why we love it
- "The Ride: Holiday Edition" features city lights and holiday scenes of New York
- Takes riders aboard a super-sized, high-tech bus with stadium-style, sideways seating
- The interactive tour is filled with fun facts, amazing street performances and more
- NBC's "Today" show describes it as "part flash mob, part theater on wheels"
Through Jan. 5
'The Ride: Holiday Edition'
234 W. 42nd St.
New York, NY 10036
- One ticket to daytime performances (12 p.m. to 5 p.m.) of "The Ride: Holiday Edition" for $45 (reg. up to $80, including all fees)
ticket to evening performances (5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.) of "The Ride: Holiday Edition" for $55 (reg. up to $80, including all fees)
For a full schedule of performances, click here
The fine print
Reservations are required via email. Full reservation information will be listed on your voucher. Please have at least two performance dates and times in mind prior to purchasing. Same-day reservations are sometimes available, but not guaranteed. Children younger than six are not permitted on the bus. Limit nine tickets per order. Daytime performances are 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.; evening performances at 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date.