By Travelzoo Staff
For $19, the regular price of one admission, you and an equally curious companion can "ponder the profound history and cultural significance of sex" (Fodor's) with a visit to the Museum of Sex on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. Redeem this voucher, valid for two admissions, anytime through Dec. 2.
Why we love it
- For $19, 2 people can visit the Museum of Sex, a savings of 50%
- Vouchers are redeemable anytime through Dec. 2, including weekends
- The educational museum includes a permanent collection of more than 15,000 artifacts
The New York Times says there's "much to discover"
May 30, 2013 - Dec. 2, 2013
Museum of Sex
233 Fifth Ave.
@ 27th St.
New York, NY 10016
Tel: (212) 689-6337
- For the past decade, the Museum of Sex has been educating visitors about the history, evolution and cultural significance of human sexuality. More than 15,000 artifacts make up the extensive permanent collection. The New York Times says there's "much to discover," pointing out that the Museum of Sex is "among the first anywhere to have taken a curatorial approach to sexuality."
- Special exhibits change regularly, but currently include offerings such as “My Life Ruined by Sex,” “Universe of Desire” and “The Sex Lives of Animals.”
- This deal is not available on: Nov. 28.
- Museum hours are:
- Sunday-Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Final entry is 45 minutes prior to closing.
The fine print
The voucher can be redeemed starting now through Dec. 2, 2013. You must be 18 years or older to be admitted to the museum. Admission prices are subject to change, but all Travelzoo deals will be honored either way. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. The museum is closed on Thanksgiving, Nov. 28.