By Travelzoo Staff
For two weeks only, 19 Broadway shows are offering the best savings of the year. Get two tickets for the price of one for any of the participating plays and musicals during Broadway Week, Jan. 22 - Feb. 7.
Why we love it
- Broadway Week offers the best savings of the year on 19 Broadway shows
- Select seats are 2 for the price of 1 and start at $33.50 per ticket
- For an additional $20, many shows are offering upgraded seating locations
- 2 weeks of performances are available, Jan. 22 - Feb. 7
- Promo code BWAYWEEK is required; please see "Fine Print" for booking instructions
Jan. 6, 2013 - Feb. 7, 2013
- Rarely discounted productions, Tony winners and long-running Broadway favorites are all part of the mix, with tickets starting at $33.50 each (regularly $67). The shows participating in this sale are:
- "Jersey Boys"
- "The Lion King" (2-for-1 tickets are now sold out, but upgrade tickets are still available)
- "Mamma Mia!"
- "Mary Poppins"
- "The Mystery of Edwin Drood"
- "Nice Work If You Can Get It'
- "The Phantom of the Opera"
- "Rock of Ages"
- "Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella"
- "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark"
- "The Heiress"
- "The Other Place"
- "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"
- "Wicked" (sold out)
- Note: The $33.50 tickets can be found in Rear Mezzanine rows F-J at Wednesday matinee performances of "Phantom of the Opera." Tickets to other shows start at $34.50-$80.50.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." On the following page, click "Book 2-for-1 Tickets" or "Book 2-for-1 with Upgrade" next to the show of your choice. If prompted, use code BWAYWEEK to apply the discount, or BWAYUP for the $20 upgrade. A minimum purchase of 2 tickets is required to get the discounted rate. Ticket fees and blackout dates may apply and will vary by title. Terms and conditions for each show can be found by clicking "Buy Now" and selecting a show. Due to the popularity of this deal, tickets are selling quickly and some performance dates and times may be sold out. Mobile users: For the best booking experience, purchase from a desktop computer.