By Travelzoo Staff
"Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical" has been praised as an ideal holiday show for young audiences, with "grand sets and clever stagecraft" according to The New York Times.
Why we love it
- Tickets to matinee and evening performances Dec. 13-30 are available for $35-$49 (reg. $40-$79)
- Variety calls "The Grinch" "entertaining" and its sets and costumes "eye-popping"
- Save $13.65-$14.60 per ticket when you book in person at the box office
Nov. 29, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
'Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas!'
The Theater at MSG
7th Ave. and 32nd St.
New York, NY 10001
Tel: (866) 858-0008
- The following seating options are available for more than 20 performances at The Theater at MSG, Dec. 13-30:
- $40 (reg. $60) … Sections 203-206
- $49 (reg. $79) … Sections 201-202
- Note: Seats in Sections 300-304 are also available for $35 (reg. $40). Some seating sections may be sold out at select performances. Click "Buy Now" for a complete list of performance options.
- The show incorporates favorite tunes from the classic film, including "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch" and "Welcome Christmas," as well as new music. With a running time well under two hours, it keeps small theatergoers engaged.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Select a performance. In the box marked "Special Offer/Password," enter code TZOO and click "OK." Use the interactive seating map to select your exact seats and click "Checkout." Enter the security code. Review your order and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to complete your order. A standard Ticketmaster fee of $13.65-$14.60 per ticket will be additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fee. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. See below for full terms and conditions.