By Travelzoo Staff
Recommended by the Rockford Register Star as offering "fun for all ages," Magic Waters Waterpark is one of the best in the region, according to CBS Chicago
. Subscribers can visit this aquatic destination throughout August for $12 per person, and save 50% off the normal admission price.
Why we love it
- "There's something magic about the water when it's hot" (Rockford Register Star)
- "Boasts a fun-packed park with lots to offer" (CBS Chicago)
- Features a wave pool, lazy river and multiple water slides
- Purchase multiple vouchers and visit with the family
July 24, 2013 - Aug. 25, 2013
Magic Waters Waterpark
7820 Cherryvale North Blvd.
Cherry Valley, IL 61016
- Featuring attractions like the Double Dare Drop that sends riders sliding 75 feet nearly straight down in seconds, Magic Waters also features more relaxing options like a wave pool, lazy river and the interactive Tiki Island for the kids. The park also allows families to bring one cooler with food and beverages for the day, as well as strollers and wagons.
- This admission is valid for savings off admission for adults, seniors and children taller than 48" alike, so bring the entire family. Infants are free, and we recommend purchasing tickets for children under 48" directly through Magic Waters.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Aug. 1 through Aug. 25, 2013. Infants under 12 months old are free. Subject to weather conditions. The park will be closed August 19-23. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms