By Travelzoo Staff
Onthesnow.com praises Sunburst Ski Area as "a big hit with families from Beer Town [that] offers lots of good riding and skiing" while WisconsinOutside.com says "the terrain is plenty steep" for a southern Wisconsin destination. With this deal, two can hit the slopes seven days a week with lift tickets for two for $30, regularly $60.
Why we love it
- Hit the slopes at Sunburst Ski Area in Kewaskum with lift tickets or tubing passes for 2
- For $30, 2 can ski any day of the week; tubing passes for 2 are also available for $20
- Onthesnow.com praises the view of the Kettle Moraine, calling Sunburst "a big hit"
- Sunburst is located just 45 minutes north of Milwaukee
Nov. 29, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Sunburst Ski Area
8355 Prospect Dr.
Kewaskum, WI 53040
- Sunburst offers 13 different ski runs ranging from the beginner "White Carpet" run to the double black diamond "Holy Moly" run, which is steep enough to double as a motorcycle climb hill in the summer months. These lift tickets are for Night Session skiing, so two can ski for hours every afternoon and evening of the week.
- Lift tickets to Sunburst's tubing hill -- featuring up to 20 lanes, two hook lifts and a "wonder carpet" conveyor belt to take you straight to the top of the slopes -- are also available. Passes for two are $20, regularly $40.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through Feb. 28, 2013. Not valid from Dec. 24 - Jan. 1. Call or check the website before departure, operation is subject to weather conditions. Hours are subject to change without notice. Ski passes are valid after 4 p.m. Monday - Saturday and after 3 p.m. on Sunday. Tubing passes are valid after 4 p.m. Tuesday-Friday and after 3 p.m. Sunday; tubing not valid on Saturdays and is closed on Mondays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms