By Karl Klockars
At this award-winning "replica" course, subscribers can tee off on some of golf's most famous holes including ones from Augusta National and TPC at Sawgrass.
Why we love it
- One of the nation's Top 5 New Public Courses upon its opening in 2006 (GolfDigest)
- Learn more about the course's seven replica holes here
- "A remarkable gift to golfers in the middle of the Wisconsin woods" (WisconsinGolf)
- The course's original holes "are so good they deserve to be recreated someday" (Midwest Golfing Magazine)
- Tee times available daily; located just a half-hour north of the Dells
Aug. 6, 2014 - May 21, 2015; course closed between November-March (weather dependent)
The Castle Course at Northern Bay Resort
1844 20th Ave.
- For $109 (reg. $196) reserve a tee time for two people
- For $199 (reg. $392) reserve a tee time for four people
- A round of golf on the 7,229-yard, par-72 course
- A bucket of range balls per person to warm up your swing
- GPS-enabled cart rental
Valid through May 21, 2015; reserve an end-of-season round now or plan ahead to tee off next year.
The fine print
Valid any time Monday-Friday and after 11 a.m. Saturday-Sunday. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation (no more than 14 days in advance); reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax is not included. Valid for 2 or 4 people. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.