By Karl Klockars
Magic Waters is one of the best water parks in the region, according to CBS Chicago, and offers "fun for all ages" (Rockford Register Star).
Why we love it
- "Boasts [a] fun-packed park with lots to offer" (CBS Chicago)
- "One of the best water parks in the Midwest" (Rockford Register Star)
- Attractions include the 75-foot Double Dare Drop, wave pool, lazy river and tube slides
- Purchase multiple vouchers and visit with the entire family
May 24, 2014 - June 30, 2014
Magic Waters Waterpark
7820 Cherryvale North Blvd.
Cherry Valley, IL 61016
- For $12 (reg. up to $23.99), receive admission for one person (adult, senior or child)
- Infants under 12 months old are free; we recommend purchasing tickets for children under 48-inches tall directly through Magic Waters
- Magic Waters also allows families to bring one cooler with food and beverages for the day, as well as strollers and wagons
The fine print
Valid May 24, 2014 - June 30, 2014. Present voucher upon arrival for admission. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Subject to weather conditions. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in one visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.