By Travelzoo Staff
Discover the Northwoods, filled with “plentiful lakes, large quarters of heavy forest and varied wildlife” according to USA Today, and save more than 55% with this exclusive deal.
Why we love it
- Once a retreat for Chicago's elite, this historic Pembine, Wisc. resort was a rumored hideaway for Al Capone
- The property boasts a steakhouse, sports bar and live music in the lounge
- Guests can unwind at the day spa or soak in the heated indoor swimming pool.
- This nature lovers' escape is set on Miscauno Island along the Wisconsin-Michigan border
The Four Seasons Island Resort
N16800 Shoreline Dr.
Pembine, WI 54156
What's included & when
- Through February; rates change within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $95 per night in a premium suite, Sundays-Thursdays
$185 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
$199 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
Two welcome cocktails
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-324-5244 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 25; Dec. 16, 31; Feb. 14-15. A resort fee of $7.95 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms