By Travelzoo Staff
Family fun awaits with this activity-filled getaway at a lakeside resort in the Wisconsin Dells. For $149, regularly $311, this exclusive two-night package for a family of four includes a stay at the Baker's Sunset Bay Resort, four passes to the Kalahari Indoor Amusement Park, $25 to spend at the local Pizza Pub and in-room soda and popcorn.
Why we love it
- Minutes from the heart of the Wisconsin Dells, the tranquil resort offers a sand beach, indoor and outdoor pools, arcade and snack bar. Guests stay in a double queen deluxe room, with two double beds, microwave, fridge and private deck, patio or beach access. Upgrade to a two-bedroom Canyon Condo Family Suite that sleeps six with two bathrooms, a full kitchen, and living room with pull-out sofa bed and fireplace.
- Amp up the excitement with rides and activities at the Kalahari Indoor Amusement Park, the size of nearly two football fields at more than 100,000 square feet. Whether it be a ride on a six-story Ferris wheel, a race around the go-cart track or a round of mini golf and laser tag, there's something for every member of the family.
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort
921 Canyon Road
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
What's included & when
- Sept. 5, 2012 - Dec. 20, 2012
- Wisconsin Dells family getaway for 4 at Baker's Sunset Bay Resort
- $149 for a 2-night stay, arriving any day of the week, including weekends
- 4 passes to the Kalahari Indoor Theme Park (reg. $100)
- $25 to spend at the local Pizza Pub
- In-room soda and popcorn
- Upgrade to a 2-bedroom condo that sleeps up to 6 people for $399 weekdays and $439 weekends and receive 6 park passes and $50 Pizza Pub credit
- Travel through Dec. 20
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-435-6515 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 21-25, 2012. Kalahari Amusement Park passes do not include water park admission. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms