By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can attend any performance of the Tony-winning musical "Jersey Boys" at The Kentucky Center for half off regular pricing starting next week. This deal for the show called "the most exciting musical in years" by the Chicago Tribune is only available through Saturday. Tickets start at $28.63.
Why we love it
- Through Saturday only, save 50% on any performance of "Jersey Boys" at The Kentucky Center, Nov. 20 - Dec. 2
- Some of the best seats in the house are included, and tickets start at $28.63
- The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
- It features hit songs "Big Girls Don't Cry," "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" and more
Nov. 12, 2012 - Nov. 18, 2012
The Kentucky Center, Whitney Hall
501 W. Main St.
Louisville, KY 40202
Tel: (800) 745-3000
- All performances during the Louisville run, Nov. 20 - Dec. 2, are:
- $28.63 (reg. $57.25) … Rear Balcony
- $38.63 (reg. $77.25) …Orchestra and Grand Tier
- Note: We found great seats available in the front of the Orchestra at many performances.
- "Jersey Boys," which sold out in Louisville during its 2010 stop, is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history -- Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The group wrote hit songs like "Walk Like a Man," "Sherry" and "Oh What a Night.," and sold 175 million records worldwide -- all before the members were 30.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets" next to desired performance. Enter code TRAVEL in the "Enter offer code/password" box and click "OK.” Click “Show Offer on Map,” select your seats and click “Checkout.” Verify seat selection and click "Continue”. Select delivery method and click “Continue” again. Log in or register a new account. Fees of $13.45-$14.90 per ticket and $6.70 per order will apply. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Not valid on prior sales. Limit 8 tickets per order.