By Travelzoo Staff
Le Cure Spa at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa offers Travelzoo subscribers a $99 spa day featuring an 80-minute massage -- with luxe options like hot stone and bamboo -- plus extras: a cocktail, valet parking and amenity access. Save 50% on this package at a hotel Fodor's praises for its "well-maintained," "European ambiance."
Why we love it
- Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa "has a look that would be right at home in the south of France" (Fodor's)
- This half-off spa day offers a choice of 80-minute massage plus scrub
- Includes extras like a fruit cocktail or smoothie, sauna access and valet parking
- The spa's seaside, fashion-forward motif and luxe decor impressed our deal experts
July 1, 2013 - Sept. 14, 2013
Le Cure Spa at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa
10300 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- The spa day includes:
- Any 80-minute massage (up to $175 value)
- Any 10- to 15-minute body scrub (such as a tropical mango scrub; up to $25 value)
- Complimentary blended fruit cocktail or smoothie
- Complimentary valet parking
- Access to the sauna and steam room
- Le Cure's relaxing yet luxurious treatments and friendly staff impressed us when we visited, as did the ornate gold and crystal chandeliers and antique furnishings. The spa overlooks the hotel's "precious" courtyard (Fodor's), and opens up to a seaside, fashion-forward motif with accents like white starfish, black marble counter tops and vintage Bally posters.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 1, through Sept. 14, 2013. Not valid for fitness center access. Appointments are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the spa services will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms