By Travelzoo Staff
LA Times readers voted Amadeus Spa and Salon "Best Day Spa/Massage"
in 2012, and Pasadena Weekly
readers recommended the spa in the same category in 2011. Now Travelzoo subscribers can check out this popular Pasadena spot with this exclusive deal for a massage or facial for $59, regularly $120.
Why we love it
- LA Times readers voted Amadeus Spa and Salon "Best Day Spa/Massage" in 2012
- Get a massage or facial at this popular Pasadena spa for just $59, or half off
- For $40 more, you can opt to get both a massage and facial (regularly $215)
- Or for $129, upgrade to a massage and facial plus add-on treatments (regularly $275)
- Makes a great Valentine's Day gift
March 4, 2013 - Aug. 4, 2013
Amadeus Spa and Salon
799 E. Green St.
Pasadena, CA 91101
- Sip on a cappuccino or herbal tea, then receive:
- A 60-minute Amadeus massage, a customized full-body Swedish massage
- A 45-minute Simply Firm Facial, which uses a Millisound massaging device and two specially developed creams to stimulate collagen and reduce wrinkles
- You can also get both the massage and an Omega Peel facial (which exfoliates with static electric charge) for $99, regularly $215, or upgrade to a package that includes the massage and Omega Peel facial with foot reflexology and eye renewal treatment for $129, regularly $275.
- The deal also includes access to the steam room and validated parking.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 4, through Aug. 4, 2013. By appointment only. Limited availability on Saturday. Valid at the Pasadena location only. Not valid on Feb. 14 or May 11-12. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be charged on the full value of the services at time of checkout. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms