By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting high-profile mentions
in Vogue, Lucky and Shape, Le Petite Retreat day spa in Larchmont Village has also been named one of LA's best spas by several publications, including Los Angeles Magazine. For $85, experience a signature massage or facial inside this French-Polynesian oasis -- or in an outdoor cabana or bungalow. You'll also receive a luxe
Coppertino Bath experience and bubbly (a total value of $220).
Why we love it
- Save more than 60% on a luxe experience at Le Petite Retreat day spa, featured in Vogue, Lucky and Cosmopolitan
- After a soak in the Coppertino Bath, named Best of LA by Los Angeles Magazine, get your choice of jade stone massage or vitamin C facial
- You can get your treatment in an outdoor bungalow
- Sip on a glass of sparkling wine while you relax
- For $169, upgrade to a couple's package with all of these services, regularly $355
Oct. 12, 2012 - April 15, 2013
Le Petite Retreat day spa
331 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
- Begin with a 20-minute soak in the luxurious Coppertino Bath, crowned one of the best by Los Angeles Magazine. Enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine while immersing yourself in an oversize copper tub that massages with pressured streams infused with stimulating oils and healing algae essence.
- Then continue with the spa's signature 50-minute Jade Stone massage, which applies hot and cool jade stones with a blend of Swedish strokes, deep-tissue massage, acupressure and reflexology; or the 50-minute RegenisCell Vitamin C Enzyme Facial, which uses organic enzymes and natural botanical extracts to brighten skin and smooth fine lines.
- Choose to get your treatment in an indoor treatment room or outdoors in a bungalow or cabana described as "part Hamptons preppy, part Fijian hut" by Lucky.
- Le Petite Retreat day spa was designed by feng shui master Roy Shabla to reflect a French-Polynesian paradise with fresh flowers and bubbling fountains, and Lonely Planet described the celeb-favorite spa as a "soothing feng shui zone."
- Or, for $169, upgrade to a couple's experience with all of the treatments above, regularly $355.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 15, through April 15, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Vouchers are subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. For the couple's experience, both appointments must be at the same time. Tax and a 20% automatic gratuity will be added on the full value of the services provided.See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms