By Kevin Kitchen
Save over $60 on cocktails and appetizers at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza's X Bar, which Zagat names among LA's "best after-work bars."
Why we love it
- "A classy, upscale lounge" (Zagat)
- UrbanDaddy says it "feels more Miami than mid-LA"
- The hotel boasts a AAA 4-Diamond status since 1983
Jan. 27, 2014 - March 30, 2014
X Bar at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA
- $35 (reg. $96) for drinks and appetizers for two people
- Four drinks (choice of cocktails, wine or beer like the Very Berry Bellini with Leblon Cachaca, muddled blueberry, lime, simple syrup and sparkling wine (up to $16 value each)
- Two appetizers such as the carnitas tacos or tuna sashimi stack (up to $16 each)
- Or for $65, bring a group of four people and save even more (reg. $192)
The fine print
Valid Jan. 27, 2014 - March 30, 2014. Not valid on top shelf liquor. Valid at X Bar only (not valid at Lobby Court & Patio or Breeze). Reservations not required; space subject to availability. Not valid for private events.
See all terms