By Kristin Viola
"Chef Philippe Chow brings his signature Chinese fare back to LA" with his new Beverly Hills hot spot (LA Confidential). Save 55% on dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- Part of the "luxe-Chinese restaurant empire of Philippe Chow" (Eater LA)
- "Decked out in a sophisticated black, red and white palette" (Gayot)
- New venue serves "signature menu items" from previous WeHo locale (LA Times)
- UrbanDaddy calls it "a lavish gallery of dumplings, duck and handshakes"
Jan. 31, 2014 - July 31, 2014
Philippe Chow Beverly Hills
8620 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- $49 for dinner and drinks for two people (reg. $107.85)
- An appetizer to share, such as the Peking duck spring rolls or glazed spare ribs (up to $17.95)
- Two entrees, such as the filet mignon with broccoli or the crispy sweet-and-sour halibut (up to $29.95 each)
- Two cocktails, glasses of wine or beer, such as the Royal Philippe with prosecco, rhubarb bitters and pomegranate (up to $15 each)
- Or for $95, book a table for four and save even more (reg. $215.70)
Before dinner, treat yourself to a spa day in Beverly Hills with this deal
The fine print
Valid Jan. 31, 2014 - July 31, 2014. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14-16 (Valentine's Day weekend), May 9-11 (Mother's Day weekend) and June 13-15 (Father's Day weekend). Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Present voucher upon arrival. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit three vouchers per table. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms