By Kristin Viola
Indulge in dinner for two at The Belvedere, which Zagat rates "extraordinary" (26) and Food & Wine calls a "fine dining landmark."
Why we love it
- "A first-class fixture" (Zagat)
- The only restaurant in SoCal to win a AAA 5-Diamond Award for 19 consecutive years
- "A classic Beverly Hills eating experience" (LA Confidential)
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills boasts a Forbes 5-star rating for 20 years
Nov. 3, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2014
The Belvedere at The Peninsula Beverly Hills
9882 S. Santa Monica Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- For $99 (reg. $165), two can dine on a four-course tasting menu at The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- This special menu from Executive Chef David Codney is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers (mobile users: tap here)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid Sundays-Thursdays only. Not valid Dec. 24, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014, or on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher per table.
See all terms