By Kristin Viola
The Six "pays tribute to Old Hollywood" with a menu full of "comfort food classics" (LA Confidential). Save $45 on dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- "A laidback but stylish spot" (Westways)
- Zagat rates the restaurant "very good to excellent" (22)
- Pick any two starters, two entrees and two drinks from the dinner menu
- Can be used at either the West LA or Studio City locations
Oct. 18, 2013 - Jan. 13, 2014
- For $45 (reg. $92), choose the following from the locally sourced menu, which is based around the concept of six options per course:
- Any two starters or sides (up to $13 value each), such as the salmon cakes or the mac 'n' cheese
- Any two entrees, pizzas or dishes from the seasonal menu (up to $23 value each), like the braised short rib or the miso glazed tuna
- Any two glasses of wine or beer (up to $10 value); or you can apply the $20 total beverage credit toward any bottle on the wine list
- Or for $20 (reg. $43), get lunch at the Studio City location; comes with a starter to share and 2 entrees or pizzas (not valid at the West LA location)
The fine print
The dinner voucher is valid 7 days a week at the West LA location, and Sunday-Thursday only at the Studio City location. The lunch voucher is only valid Monday-Friday at the Studio City location; not valid for lunch at the West LA location. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per table. A 15% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check.
See all terms