By Kristin Viola
For less than $20 a person, two can sit down to a four-course dinner with a bottle of wine to share at Polentoni.
Why we love it
- This Culver City favorite is rated 4 stars on Urbanspoon
- Chef and owner Roberto Soofiani studied culinary arts in Europe for 25 years
- This $39 deal costs less than the regular price of the wine alone ($42)
Oct. 21, 2013 - Jan. 21, 2014
11800 Jefferson Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90230
- $39 (reg. $120) for a four-course dinner for two with a bottle of wine
- An appetizer to share (up to $14 value) such as the fried calamari or polenta with a mushroom and cheese fondue
- A salad to share (up to $13 value) like the caprese or caesar salad
- 2 entrees (up to $20 value each) such as the chicken picatta or the lasagna bolognese
- A dessert to share (up to $11 value) like ricotta cheesecake or tiramisu
- A bottle of red or white wine (up to $42 value) to enjoy during dinner or take home
- Also get a 50% discount on any additional bottles and/or glasses of wine ordered on the night of your visit
- Book a table for 4 people for $75 (reg. $240), and get two bottles of wine
- Or bring a group of 6 for $109 (reg. $360)
The fine print
Reservations are required and must be made online; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends or during special events. Limit 1 voucher per table. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. For parties of 2 and 4 people, a 15% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. For parties of 6 people, an 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check.
See all terms