By Kristin Viola
Culina at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons is an "Italian stunner" that's "lovely on all counts," raves Zagat (23). Save 60% on a five-course dinner with bubbly for two.
Why we love it
- Located at the AAA 4-Diamond Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Named among LA's best restaurants by Esquire and LA Magazine
- A "go-to spot for out-of-town players and Angeleno execs alike" (Hollywood Reporter)
- "Culina fills a void" with cuisine that is "refreshingly different" (Angeleno)
Oct. 14, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
Culina, Modern Italian at Four Seasons
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles
300 S. Doheny Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- For $89 (reg. $220), two can sit down to a five-course dinner from a Travelzoo-exclusive tasting menu at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Comes with a glass of prosecco per person
- View tasting menu
Pre-dinner, treat yourself to a two-service spa day
with pool at the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 14. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items subject to change. No substitutions. An 18% gratuity based on the $89 voucher price will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms