By Meghan Turner
This eatery "brings the spirit of Italian gourmet culture to Los Angeles" and you'll "feel at home the second you walk through the door" (Time Out).
Why we love it
- Portofino Cucina Italian is rated 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon
- A "cozy" spot that serves "traditional and healthy favorites" (Gayot)
- Blends "tradition and authenticity with modern and creative inspirations" (Huffington Post)
Sept. 27, 2013 - March 28, 2014
Portofino Cucina Italiana
464 S. Main St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
- $49 (reg. $100) for a five-course dinner for two from the tasting menu
A glass of sparkling wine each
Choice of one salad, one appetizer, one pasta, one entrée and one dessert from the special menu
Each course is served family-style; one dish is selected for each course and is shared by both diners
- Or for $96 (reg. $200), book a table for four people
The fine print
Reservations required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms