By Travelzoo Staff
"Take a trip to the Big Easy" (Time Out) at Nola's in the Downtown Arts District with an all-you-can-eat brunch for two that's more than 40% off.
Why we love it
- Unlimited brunch buffet for less than $20 a person
- "Cajun and Creole eats and drinks that make for a good time" (Time Out)
- Comes with mimosas or bubbly all throughout brunch
- Live jazz on the in-house stage as you dine indoors or on the patio
Sept. 5, 2013 - Nov. 17, 2013, Sundays only
734 E. 3rd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
- For $39 (reg. $67), dig into an all-you-can-eat brunch buffet for two
Features homemade fried chicken, an omelet bar, beignets, cinnamon waffles, Cajun bacon and sausage, gumbo, jambalaya, mac 'n' cheese and crispy catfish nuggets
Bottomless mimosas or bubbly
A dessert to share: peach cobbler, bread pudding, tropical sorbet or chocolate mousse cake
For $45 (reg. $91), upgrade to this brunch plus two specialty cocktails
Options include the Jameswood (Jameson, ginger beer and creole bitters) or the Witch Doctor (Don Julio Blanco, fresh watermelon juice and serrano chile)
Post-brunch, stop by the The GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE, which is offering free admission this Saturday
along with 14 other LA institutions.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Valid during merchant's brunch hours; brunch is served on Sundays only. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms