By Travelzoo Staff
"Trader Vic's has stayed true to its tiki roots," declares the LA Times of this local institution, which first opened in 1944. For $59, regularly $120, Travelzoo subscribers can sit down to dinner and drinks for two at the L.A. Live location of this Polynesian-themed eatery.
Why we love it
- "Trader Vic's and its tiki flair are here to stay" (Travel + Leisure)
- 2 apps, 2 entrees and 2 drinks at this iconic LA eatery
- Sample the mai tais, which Trader Vic's founder invented
- Located at L.A. Live, across from Staples Center
July 19, 2013 - Oct. 3, 2013
Trader Vic's at L.A. Live
800 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- With this deal, select the following from Trader Vic's menu:
- Two appetizers (up to $16 value each), such as the barbecue pork spareribs or the coconut prawns (excludes items from the seafood raw bar)
- Two entrees or dishes from the wood-fired oven (up to $32 value each), such as the wasabi-crusted filet mignon or the miso sea bass
- Two cocktails, glasses of wine or beer (up to $12 value each), such as the1944 mai tai -- which LA Weekly calls "just about perfect" -- or the Signature, made with light rums, fresh fruit juices, passion fruit, grenadine and brandy
- Or for $115, book a table for four and save even more (regularly $240).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19, through Oct. 3, 2013. Reservations required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid at LA Live location only. Valid for the dining room only. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. Not valid for happy hour menu. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms