By Travelzoo Staff
Christy's on Broadway, owned by Sonny Bono's daughter Christy Bono, boasts a 4-star Yelp rating and a prime Broadway and Termino location. Two can sit down to dinner and drinks at this Long Beach restaurant for $45, regularly up to $96.
Why we love it
- Owned by Sonny Bono's daughter Christy Bono
- Dinner with cocktails for less than $23 a person
- Choose a starter and an entree each
- Located right on Broadway in Belmont Heights
July 5, 2013 - Sept. 21, 2013
Christy's on Broadway
3937 E. Broadway
Long Beach, CA 90803
- Choose from the menu:
- Any two small plates, soups, salads or pizzas (up to $12 value each), like the bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with manchego cheese -- a standout for our deal experts when we visited
- Two pastas or entrees (up to $25 value each), like seared Alaskan lingcod with New Zealand mussels or rib eye risotto
- Two cocktails, beers or wines (up to $11 value each), like Smoke on the Water (Tito's vodka muddled with fresh watermelon and serrano-infused syrup)
- Christy's first opened in 1993, and last year reopened in an expanded space. Bono frequently cooked with her legendary father (who was a restaurateur in addition to an entertainer), and many of the dishes at her latest venture are derived from family recipes.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 5, through Sept. 21, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms