By Travelzoo Staff
Cayenne Cafe is "full of pleasant surprises," according to the LA Times, which notes that it has "something for everyone but a personality all its own." For $35, regularly $72, two can feast on dinner with wine at this Mediterranean eatery.
Why we love it
- For half off, sit down to dinner for 2 with wine at Cayenne Cafe
- Select 2 appetizers and 2 entrees from the menu
- The LA Times says the eatery is "full of pleasant surprises"
- It's located on Beverly Blvd., near The Grove
- Make it a group outing and reserve a table for 4 for $68 (reg. $144)
June 10, 2013 - July 24, 2013
7169 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Take in the "colorful setting complete with silk curtains and pillows" indoors or alfresco (Gayot), and select the following from the dinner menu:
- Two appetizers (up to $8 value each), such as avocado crostini with feta, mint and olive oil; or fava and garbanzo falafel with tahini
- Two entrees (up to $20 value each), like the steak Bearnaise with garlic herb fries and haricots verts; or grilled salmon with cumin and cilantro marinade, tomato relish and couscous
- Two glasses of red or white wine (up to $8 value each); you may instead apply the $16 total wine credit toward any bottle on the wine list
- Or for $68, bring three friends and get this same dinner for four people, regularly $144.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, June 11, through July 24, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Valid for dine-in only. Tax will be charged on the full value of the goods/services used by the voucher holder; gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms