By Travelzoo Staff
's "Crave" featured downtown's Tiara Cafe, and LA Weekly
says head chef Fred Eric is "L.A.'s chef of invention." Visit this chic Fashion District spot for weekend brunch with drinks
($25) or for lunch
Why we love it
- For $25, regularly $48, have brunch this weekend at Tiara Cafe downtown
- Brunch for 2 includes 2 entrees, 2 fresh baked goods and 2 mimosas
- Or for $20, regularly $42.50, stop by for lunch on a weekday
- Acclaimed chef Fred Eric's menu focuses on healthy organic ingredients
- According to Eater LA the fare is as "eclectic and creative as ever"
June 6, 2013 - Aug. 11, 2013
127 E. 9th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Soak in the restaurant's unique decor -- described by Gayot as "an eye-popping palette of sparkling, neon-bright colors" -- over brunch or lunch:
- Weekend brunch includes any two entrees, such as the Berry Great pancakes with fresh berries or the "Bon Journo" Italian breakfast sandwich with scrambled eggs, provolone and Fra' Mani salami, two seasonal baked goods like a fresh-baked croissant or muffin, and two mimosas
- Lunch includes any two entrees salads, sandwiches or pizettes, like a slow-cooked barbecue pork sandwich or goat cheese pizette, two desserts and two drinks
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Aug. 12, 2013. Brunch is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms