By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting Best Tea Room nods from both Pasadena Weekly and LA Magazine, Scarlet Tea Room & Fine Dining is where "afternoon tea is king," declares the Pasadena Sun. For $25, two can indulge in a three-course afternoon tea at this acclaimed Pasadena tea house and restaurant.
Why we love it
- For half off, 2 can try afternoon tea at Scarlet Tea Room
- Or save even more and order dinner for 2
- Voted best tea room by Pasadena Weekly
- Recipient of 4 OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
May 21, 2013 - Sept. 28, 2013
Scarlet Tea Room & Fine Dining
18 W. Green St.
Pasadena, CA 91105
- The afternoon tea experience includes:
- A small pot of loose-leaf tea per person
- Two homemade scones with scarlet cream, lemon curd and preserve
- Four tea sandwiches per person
- Two berry romanoffs
- Or for $35, regularly $86, two can sit down to dinner with a glass of wine each; choose any three items on the dinner menu (excluding the lobster tail and branzino). Dinner is served on Friday and Saturday evenings and features live music.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 21, through Sept. 28, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required (OpenTable reservations not valid). Afternoon tea is served Tues.-Sun.; dinner is served Fri. and Sat. only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms