By Travelzoo Staff
After studying the culinary arts in Europe for 25 years and working as a chef at the luxury Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin, Roberto Soofiani opened Polentoni in Culver City. For $39, two can sit down to three courses with a bottle of wine for more than 65% off.
Why we love it
- This Culver City favorite is rated 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon
- Authentic dishes in an "elegant setting" (Culver City Patch)
- Costs less than the regular price of the bottle of wine alone
- Or go with a group of 4 or 6 for just over $18 a person
May 22, 2013 - Aug. 23, 2013
11800 Jefferson Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90230
- Dine on white linen table clothes amidst exposed brick and wooden beams. Select from the dinner menu:
- One starter (up to $14) and one salad (up to $12.50), like polenta with grilled sausage and Bolognese sauce
- Two entrees (up to $20 each), such as the popular pollo Milanese or linguine with shrimp and vodka sauce
- A shared dessert (up to $12), like ricotta cheesecake
- A bottle of wine (up to $42) to enjoy during dinner or to take home
- Or for $75 (reg. $241), get this dinner for four people (two starters, two salads, four entrees, two desserts and two bottles of wine). Six people can dine for $109, regularly $362.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, May 23, through Aug. 23, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends or during special events. Limit 1 voucher per table. An 18% service charge will be added to the full value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms