By Travelzoo Staff
Prado Restaurant is a "charming little mainstay" that serves up "tasty, well-prepared Caribbean-inspired cuisine," according to Zagat. For $45, regularly $89, two can sit down to a three-course dinner at this Larchmont Village eatery.
Why we love it
- "One of the most charming spots" in Larchmont (Gayot)
- Zagat rates Prado Restaurant "very good to excellent" (23)
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp
- 3-course dinner, with full range of the menu
May 24, 2013 - Oct. 28, 2013
244 N. Larchmont Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
- With this deal, choose the following from the restaurant's dinner menu:
- Any two appetizers (up to $11.75 value each), such as the Louisiana crab cakes or the chile relleno
- Any two entree plates or salads (up to $25.75 value each), such as the porterhouse steak or the shrimp in Jamaican black pepper sauce
- Any two desserts ($7 value each), such as the creme brulee or the raspberry red velvet cake
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 28, through Oct. 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid for special menu items. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms