By Travelzoo Staff
Cayenne Cafe's weekend brunch "features an appealing selection of Mediterranean-American short-order goodies," raves the LA Times. For $25, regularly $54, two can feast on brunch and mimosas at this restaurant, located near The Grove.
Why we love it
- Cayenne Cafe has "dazzling flavors" (LA Times)
- For under $13 per person, sit down to brunch for 2
- Includes 2 entrees, 2 mimosas & 2 desserts
- OpenTable users give it 4 stars
July 17, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
7169 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Take a seat indoors or alfresco in the "colorful setting" (Gayot), and select any of the following from the brunch menu:
- Any two entrees, such as the eggs benedictine, walnut cinnamon French toast or the "animal" burger
- Two mimosas
- Two baklavas, made with walnuts and pistachios
- Or for $49, bring a group of four people and save even more (reg. $108).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, July 20, through Oct. 27, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays only from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms