By Travelzoo Staff
Graze on tapas and traditional Spanish-style fare at the boldly colored La Luna Negra, in Old Town Pasadena. Decked out in bright red and fuchsia, it's "the best of dance and Spanish tapas
" in town, according to the Pasadena Weekly
. For $29, regularly $64, two can dine on any four tapas and receive a 10% discount on drinks.
Why we love it
- For $29, select any 4 tapas at La Luna Negra in Old Town Pasadena, a savings of more than half the regular price
- Two can try specialties such as the bacon-wrapped scallops and Catalan-style calamari
- Pasadena Weekly named La Luna Negra the best Spanish restaurant on its Best of Pasadena list last year
- Receive a 10% discount on drinks, including sangria and wine
April 12, 2013 - July 16, 2013
La Luna Negra Tapas Bar & Restaurant
44 W Green Street
Pasadena, CA 91105
- Try any four dishes from the hot and cold tapas selections. Pasadena Weekly notes the salmon con espinaca (a spinach, mushroom and salmon puff pastry), cordero asado (grilled lamb chops with lentil couscous and eggplant) and Galician-style scallops wrapped with bacon and leeks.
- Travelzoo subscribers also receive a 10% discount on any drink purchases, including pitchers of sangria and wine -- like tempranillo, rueda and rioja -- from the Spanish-centric wine list. Flamenco shows take place Thursday nights at 7:30 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 16, through July 16, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on Friday and Saturday; the restaurant is closed on Monday. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms