By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrity chef Rick Bayless, winner of "Top Chef: Masters," has crafted "highly original" and "memorable" cuisine at Red O Restaurant, says Zagat. For $49, normally $85, subscribers can visit for Sunday brunch for two people with margaritas. Or a foursome can have brunch for $95, regularly $170.
Why we love it
- "Satiate your every salty morning craving" with brunch at Red O (Pop Sugar)
- Zagat rates celebrity chef Rick Bayless' modern Mexican cuisine "excellent" (25)
- 2 can have brunch for $49 (reg. $85), or 4 can go for $95 (reg. $170)
- Includes guacamole to begin, 2 entrees, 1 dessert and 2 Champagne margaritas
May 15, 2013 - Aug. 18, 2013
Red O Restaurant - Mexican Cuisine by Rick Bayless
8155 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- This deal includes a classic guacamole with warm chips and salsa to share, followed by two entrees (up to $18 each) from the brunch menu, like huevos a la Mexicana with gulf shrimp or tortilla chilaquiles casserole. Complement those with two Champagne margaritas made with fresh-squeezed limonada and Cabo Wabo silver tequila. Then conclude with a shared dessert (up to $12), like Mexican hot fudge or coconut tres leches cake.
- An OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Mexican cuisine, this Melrose hot spot features live classical guitar music during brunch.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 19, through Aug. 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for brunch on Sundays only from 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during special events. An 18% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms