By Travelzoo Staff
Located on Beverly Hills' Restaurant Row, The Grill Pit opened last fall and has already impressed, earning a 95% favorable Urbanspoon rating and 4 stars on Yelp. Two can dine on five courses of upscale Mediterranean cuisine with a bottle of wine for $69, regularly $153.
Why we love it
- 2 can savor a 5-course Mediterranean dinner for $69 (reg. $153)
- The Grill Pit opened last fall on La Cienega and earns a 95% positive Urbanspoon rating
- Grab a seat on the picturesque patio; this voucher is good through mid-July
- Meats are cooked over an open mesquite fire grill that inspires the restaurant's name
April 11, 2013 - July 11, 2013
The Grill Pit
111 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Select from the dinner menu:
- One "shareable" starter (up to $11; like potato-wrapped tiger shrimps)
- Any flatbread pizza to share
- Two salads (up to $10.50 each)
- Two mains (up to $29 each; like the Atlantic salmon filet or Colorado rack of lamb)
- Any two desserts, such as raspberry creme brulee
- Complement dinner with a bottle of wine (up to $32 value) from a pre-selected list including a 2011 Beaujolais-Village French Pinot Noir, a 2011 Motos Liberty Napa Valley Pinto Grigio and others.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 11, through July 11, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms