By Travelzoo Staff
The "unheralded" Japon Bistro in Pasadena is a "pleasant discovery" and "far more interesting" than your average neighborhood sushi bar, says Gayot. For $45, regularly $105, this dinner for two includes five dishes and drinks.
Why we love it
- For $45 (reg. $105), have dinner at Japon Bistro in Pasadena for more than 55% off
- This dinner for 2 includes apps, sushi and an entree, plus 2 sake flights or other drinks
- The lauded sake selection "might stretch your definition of perfection" (Time Out)
- Zagat praises Japon for its "charming service" and calls it the perfect place to “get away from the hubbub"
- Or for $29, take advantage of this deal at lunch
March 19, 2013 - Sept. 19, 2013
927 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106
- Gayot also praises the setting, sake selection and the menu filled with “deftly prepared sushi.” Japon's contemporary Japanese menu has been called "choice" and "innovative” by Zagat. This deal includes:
- Any two appetizers (pick from the seafood, savory and veggie sections of the menu), such as grilled shishito peppers or drunken rock shrimp
- Any two sushi rolls, including dragon, spider or tuna
- One entree to share (up to $15), like the grilled yuzu chicken or teriyaki salmon (entrees come with soup, salad and rice)
- Two seasonal sake flights (three tastings each) or wine, beer or soft drinks (up to $16 each)
- Or, for $29 (regularly $58), stop in for lunch. Lunch for two includes any two appetizers and rolls.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 29, through Sept. 19, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on Friday and Saturday evenings. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms