By Travelzoo Staff
With more than 200 varieties of teas, Chado Tea Room is "a temple for tea lovers," according to Frommer's. For $25, regularly $50, two can linger over a three-course afternoon tea complete with homemade scones, tea sandwiches and desserts. Or for $49, regularly $100, bring a group of four and save even more.
Why we love it
- 2 people save 50% on an afternoon of tea and delicacies at Chado Tea Room
- PopSugar names it one of the top tea rooms in Los Angeles
- Bring a group of 4 and save even more
- Or attend a weekend tea-tasting class for $10 per person
- Subscribers also receive half-off admission to the Japanese American National Museum
Feb. 25, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Chado Tea Room
Chado Tea Room - Hollywood
6801 Hollywood Blvd., Ste. 209
Hollywood, CA 90028
- The Celebration Afternoon Tea Menu includes a choice of freshly steeped loose-leaf tea, an appetizer course (signature cream of tomato soup or house salad) and a three-tiered rack of tea sandwiches (with selections like smoked salmon and dill and chicken cranberry). Finish with a homemade scone with Chado cream and jam, a cookie and slice of cake, and a celebratory Mauritius tea float.
- Or for $10, regularly $30, take a tea-tasting class available on the weekends at 10 a.m. Travelzoo subscribers can savor scones while learning about the origin of tea with a brief lesson and six narrated tea tastings.
- This deal is valid at the downtown location, which earns a 4-star rating from Yelp users. All three deals include a 20% discount on tea products and a 50% discount on admission to the Japanese American National Museum on the same day you redeem the voucher.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 12, through June 30, 2013. Tea-tasting vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 16. Only tea tasting vouchers are valid on Saturdays; afternoon tea vouchers are not valid on Saturdays. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional vouchers as gifts. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends, including May 11-12. Valid at the downtown location only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms