By Travelzoo Staff
With a "gorgeous" view from the 21st floor of a downtown skyscraper and "amazing" sushi, Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant "has it all," says Zagat, which rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (24). Travelzoo subscribers can dine on a three-course Japanese dinner for two with cocktails for $59, regularly $128.
Why we love it
- Dine with 21st-floor panoramic LA views at Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant
- Zagat says Takami "has it all" and calls the sushi "amazing"
- This $59 dinner for 2 includes 2 appetizer platters, 2 sushi rolls and a shared dessert
- Complement the sushi (and views) with 2 cocktails, beers or glasses of wine
- For $89, upgrade to the 5-course Omakase (chef's tasting) menu for 2
Feb. 11, 2013 - April 2, 2013
Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant
811 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 2100 (21st Floor)
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Take a seat in the glass-walled dining room or on the outdoor patio and admire 360-degree city views as you dine on:
- Two appetizer sampler platters featuring crispy rice and spicy tuna, baked scallop in a half shell, arare calamari and creamy rock shrimp
- Choice of any two sushi rolls on the menu, like the 21st roll with snow crab legs wrapped around spicy tuna, king crab and avocado
- A shared dessert, like green tea tiramisu or apple spring rolls
- Two beers, glasses of wine, martinis or specialty cocktails, like a White Tea Rose martini with Ketel One, Couture white tea rose liqueur and essence of lemon
- Or for $89, upgrade to the Omakase (chef's tasting menu) dinner for two, regularly $186. This five-course menu changes nightly based on the chef's seasonal selections and includes hot appetizers from the kitchen, a selection of sushi, two entrees and dessert.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 11, through April 2, 2013. Reservations are required; must be made 24 hours in advance and mention Travelzoo. Not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 3 vouchers per table. No substitutions. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms