By Travelzoo Staff
Campagnola Trattoria in Westwood earns 4 stars from more than 100 OpenTable reviewers, and Gayot
says the "linen-clad tables and polished wood lend a touch of simple elegance to this cozy neighborhood spot." For $25, regularly $70, this dinner for two begins with a glass of prosecco each
, followed by $50 worth of anything from the menu
Why we love it
- For $25, 2 can select anything from the menu at Campagnola Trattoria (up to $50)
- This deal includes a glass of prosecco each -- a total value of $70
- Gayot says there's a "touch of simple elegance to this cozy neighborhood spot"
- Campagnola also earns 4 stars or more on OpenTable and Citysearch
Feb. 15, 2013 - May 19, 2013
1553 Westwood Blvd.
Westwood, CA 90024
- Dine indoors or on the patio on regional Italian dishes prepared by Sardinia native chef Carlo Podda. Two can craft a menu such as:
- Two signature house salads ($7 each)
- Mezzalune di zucca: Made-in-house ravioli filled with butternut squash and herbs, and topped with pine nuts and a creamy mascarpone cheese sauce ($15.95)
- Salsicce nostran: Sauteed Italian sausage with bell peppers, onions and mushrooms in a tomato sauce served with mashed potatoes (one of our favorites when we visited; $18.95)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 19, through May 19, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms