By Travelzoo Staff
Brunch at the "stunning" Red O Restaurant (Zagat) isn't your typical affair; it's "an all-out Mexican feast that will satiate your every salty morning craving
," says PopSugar
. For $49, normally $85, savor celebrity chef Rick Bayless' cuisine, called "highly original" and "memorable" by Zagat, with Sunday brunch and cocktails for two.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates celebrity chef Rick Bayless' cuisine at Red O "excellent" (25)
- 2 can have Sunday brunch with cocktails at this Melrose hot spot for $49 (reg. $85)
- Brunch includes 1 guacamole, 2 entrees, 1 dessert and 2 Champagne margaritas
- As you dine, take in the "stunning" decor (Zagat) and live classical guitar
- For $95, 4 people can enjoy this brunch (a $170 value)
Jan. 31, 2013 - April 28, 2013
Red O Restaurant - Mexican Cuisine by Rick Bayless
8155 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Also an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Mexican cuisine, this Melrose hot spot recently introduced live classical guitar music during brunch. This deal includes:
- Classic guacamole to share to begin, with warm chips and salsa
- Two brunch entrees (up to $18 each), like huevos a la Mexicana with gulf shrimp or chilaquiles al guajillo (tortilla "casserole" with rustic red guajillo chile sauce, homemade crema, aged Mexican cheese, sunny-side up egg and tangy baby greens)
- Two Champagne margaritas with homemade fresh-squeezed limonada, Cabo Wabo silver tequila and Bauchant orange liqueur
- A dessert to share like Mexican hot fudge, churros or coconut tres leches cake
- Or for $95, four can enjoy this brunch (a $170 value).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Feb. 3, through April 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for brunch on Sundays only from 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Easter Sunday. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms