By Travelzoo Staff
Opened in April, Los Angeles Brewing Company is already an "elegant Downtown brew destination" that impresses with its "eye-catching space," according to Zagat. For $29, two can select four beers from more than 100 brews on tap, plus dine on two appetizers, regularly $56.
Why we love it
- For $29, 2 can enjoy 4 beers and 2 appetizers at Los Angeles Brewing Company on Broadway downtown, regularly $56
- Choose from over 100 beers on tap, with many California selections like Angel City spiced ale, plus imports like Delirium Tremens
- Try appetizers like stuffed mushrooms with chorizo and crispy pork belly
- Zagat calls it an "elegant Downtown brew destination"
Dec. 12, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Los Angeles Brewing Company
750 S. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Also featured in the LA Times and on NBC 4, Los Angeles Brewing Company -- housed in the historic Chapman Building -- features vintage architecture in its interior, complete with wrought-iron staircases, brass lamps and marble tabletops. Receive:
- Any four beers on the extensive beer menu, featuring numerous California brews, like Angel City spiced ale and Humboldt Brown Hemp Ale, and other selections like Goose Island Matilda (Illinois), Pyramid Curveball (Washington) and Delirium Tremens (Belgium)
- Any two appetizers, such as honey habanero hot wings, "stuffed shrooms" (with potato, chorizo and crispy pork belly) or baked meatballs with organic green tomato and tomatillo sauce
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Dec. 12, through Feb. 28, 2013. This voucher is valid for exactly 2 diners. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms