By Travelzoo Staff
Gayot called Campagnola Trattoria "one of Westwood’s most charming eateries" and a "neighborhood gem." Given the restaurant's rave reviews -- including a 4-star rating or higher on Yelp and Citysearch -- our Deal Experts negotiated an exclusive dinner for two. For $25, choose anything from the menu up to $50 total and begin dinner with a glass of prosecco each.
Why we love it
- For $25, 2 people can choose anything from the menu at Campagnola Trattoria (up to $50 value)
- The deal includes 2 glasses of prosecco ($10 value each) for a total value of $70
- Gayot called this restaurant "one of Westwood’s most charming eateries" and a "neighborhood gem"
- Campagnola has a 4-star rating or higher on Yelp and Citysearch
Nov. 27, 2012 - March 29, 2013
1553 Westwood Blvd.
Westwood, CA 90024
- Here's just one example of what you can order for $50:
- Two signature house salads ($7 each)
- Mezzalune di Zucca: Made-in-house ravioli filled with butternut squash and herbs, and topped with pine nuts and a creamy mascarpone cheese sauce ($15.95)
- One of our favorites when we visited, the Salsicce Nostran: Sauteed Italian sausage with bell peppers, onions and mushrooms in a tomato sauce served with mashed potatoes ($18.95)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 27, through March 29, 2013. Limit 1 voucher per table. No substitutions. Valid for dinner; dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms