By Travelzoo Staff
Have brunch at Cayenne Cafe, what the LA Times calls a "neighborhood cafe with something for everyone but a personality all its own," with this exclusive Local Deal. For $29, regularly $56, two can dine on any two entrees, two desserts and two mimosas at this Beverly Boulevard favorite rated 4.5 stars on Citysearch.
Why we love it
- Weekend brunch for 2 with mimosas is $29 with this deal at Cayenne Cafe
- Dine indoors or alfresco on the patio overlooking Beverly Boulevard (near The Grove)
- The LA Times calls Cayenne "a colorful bazaar of dazzling flavors," and Citysearch users rate it 4.5 stars
- Choose any 2 entrees on the menu with 2 desserts and 2 mimosas (regularly $56)
- 4 can have this brunch for $55 and save even more
Nov. 20, 2012 - Jan. 27, 2013
7169 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Cayenne's interior is "an exotic Mediterranean wonderland," says the LA Times. Dine there or on the covered patio and select anything from the extensive brunch menu, featuring omelets, breakfast pizzas, sandwiches, salads and a spin on traditional favorites like the almond-caramel French toast.
- Complement brunch with two mimosas or glasses of sparkling wine, and end with a traditional baklava sweet pastry dessert each.
- Make it a group outing and get this brunch for four people for $55, regularly $112.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Nov. 24, through Jan. 27, 2013. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. An 18% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms