By Travelzoo Staff
says you should add The Six to your "must-try list
," and Gayot
highlights the "locally sourced ingredients" served in "a rustic space inspired by the Prohibition era
." Two can order brunch with mimosas for $19, regularly $36, at either the Studio City or West LA locations.
Why we love it
- The Six should be on your "must-try" list, says PopSugar
- For $19, 2 can visit for weekend brunch with mimosas (regularly $36)
- Select any 2 entrees on the brunch menu, such as the waffle sliders
- The Six emphasizes sustainable, locally-sourced ingredients
- Can be used at either location (West LA or Studio City)
- Zagat praises the "cool atmosphere"
Dec. 20, 2012 - March 23, 2013
- Zagat also praises the "cool atmosphere" of this "neighborhood hangout." This deal includes any two entrees on the menu, with highlights like waffle sliders (with fried egg, cheddar and locally sourced bacon) and The Six burrito with egg, potato, locally sourced bacon and caramelized onions. Complement brunch with two mimosas.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 22, through March 23, 2013. Brunch is served from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Valid on Saturdays or Sundays at the Studio City location. Only valid on Saturdays at the West LA location. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per table. An 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms