By Travelzoo Staff
Featured in The New York Times
, Mexikosher is one of LA Weekly
's "Top 5 Places to Eat in the Kosher Corridor" and "too interesting a concept to pass up," according to Grub Street
. Travelzoo subscribers can experience a unique kosher take on Mexican cuisine with this $19 deal for dinner or lunch for two people at 45% off.
Why we love it
- Try unique kosher Mexican cuisine at Mexikosher, featured in The New York Times
- This $19 dinner or lunch includes any 2 entrees, chips and guacamole and 2 drinks
- On Pico near S. Robertson, Mexikosher serves "some of L.A.’s freshest Mexican food" (Gayot)
Nov. 1, 2012 - May 2, 2013
8832 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Start with chips and guacamole to share, then each choose any entree on the menu. First, pick the style (such as burrito, tacos, salad bowl or rice bowl) and then pick the meat, such as the beef and duck confit "carnitas" cooked for 18 hours, which LA Weekly calls "succulent" and "the best dish" on the menu.
- Complement lunch or dinner with any two aguas frescas or sodas.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 2, through May 2, 2013. Voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms