By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the "creative" menu at The Six, based around the concept of six seasonally-inspired dishes for each course, and PopSugar says you should add the rustic eatery to your "must-try list." For $45, regularly $92, savor dinner for two with wine or beer at The Six's Studio City outpost. This dinner is available on Saturdays for an additional $10.
Why we love it
- For $45, enjoy dinner and drinks for 2 at what PopSugar calls a "must-try" eatery
- Zagat praises the "creative" menu and "cool atmosphere" at The Six
- Choose any 2 starters and 2 entrees from the dinner menu
- Also includes 2 glasses of wine or beers; LA Weekly praises the "well-chosen" beer list
- Valid at the Studio City location; dine on a Saturday for $10 more
Nov. 27, 2012 - March 1, 2013
12650 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
- Select from the entire dinner menu any two starters, small plates or sides (up to $13 each) and any two entrees, like potato-crusted Atlantic salmon or The Six burger on brioche with Maytag blue cheese that's praised by LA Weekly. Gayot also calls out the "locally sourced ingredients" served in "a rustic space inspired by the Prohibition era."
- Complement dinner with any two glasses of wine or beer (up to $10 each); LA Weekly lauds the "well-chosen list of unusual craft beers on tap." You may alternately apply the $20 beverage credit toward any bottle on the wine list.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 29, through March 1, 2013, for the $45 deal, and Saturday, Dec. 2, through March 2, 2013, for the $55 deal. The $45 deal is not valid on Saturdays; the $55 deal is only valid on Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Valid only at the Studio City location. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid for happy hour pricing. An 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms